Come home to Calvary
- This event has passed.
Deacons Thanksgiving Day Feast
November 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Calvary’s Deacons invite you to their annual Thanksgiving Day Feast!
You and yours are invited to to gobble a traditional meal in Calvin Hall, or reserve a takeaway meal. Calvin Hall doors open at 12 noon.
For those picking up a meal to go, please come by at 12:30 pm.
Suggested cash or check donation: $10 or more (general); $5 (seniors). No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Safety: Masks are encouraged and much appreciated when not actively eating or drinking.
Please reserve your meal below or you may register in person in the atrium after worship.
Want to help?
- Donate a fully-cooked ham or turkey with drippings on Thanksgiving morning by 9 am.
- Help prepare the meal on Wednesday, November 23 or Thanksgiving morning.
- Help serve the feast, 11:30 am -1 pm.
- Be a clean-up crew hero from 1:30 to 3 pm.
- Deliver leftovers to Tenderloin Tessie’s Holiday Feeding Program (UU Church).
Our 2022 coordinators are Deacons Erin Dress and Tosca Lee. For questions please contact Rev. Victor Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deacons Thanksgiving Feast 2022