Come home to Calvary
- This event has passed.
New Member Statements of Faith
October 5, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Calvary’s membership events are held throughout the year to provide both interested attendees and prospective members the opportunity to learn more about Calvary, the Presbyterian Church, and their faith in general. Calvary is a vibrant, open and inclusive church, open to all who wish to grow in Christ—and we’d love to have you join our community!
The new member seminar covers the following topics:
- What it means to be a member of Calvary
- Basic beliefs shared by all Christians
- Basic beliefs shared by all Protestants
- Basic beliefs shared by the Reformed tradition and the Presbyterian Church
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and if there are certain topics you wish to have covered during the seminars, we want to know. We want the class to be open and interactive between you, our pastors and other presenters!
The fall series will be an in-person/Zoom hybrid, so if you are uncomfortable with in-person events and interested in attending the classes, please contact us.
- October 1 at 6:30 pm – Zoom Happy Hour
- October 2 – Online class from 10 am until noon or an in person class at the church from 1:30 to 3:30 pm
- October 5 at 6 pm – Statements of Faith at Tuesday night Session meeting on Zoom
- October 17 at 10 am – Sunday morning presentation to congregation (in-person)
We are happy to answer any questions and assist you in getting what you may be seeking from Calvary. If you have any questions or you would like to be notified when a membership events are scheduled, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.