Come home to Calvary
- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Enneagram Workshop
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$25.00
Please join us for a one-day Introduction to the Enneagram Workshop, led by Rev. Marci Glass.
What is an Enneagram?
The Enneagram (literally translated: “a drawing with 9 points”) is a framework for understanding ourselves, including our habits and traits. It is organized around nine personality types in three centers of intelligence: gut (instinctive), heart (feeling), and head (thinking). The Enneagram has developed out of ancient wisdom and modern psychology. Some might say it is a system for personality typing, but it is much more than that! When properly engaged, it is a powerful tool that provides a path for growth and transformation at every level.
Why This Workshop?
- Provides a path for growth and spiritual transformation.
- Illuminates our motivations.
- Helps us to see our blind spots and potentially destructive behaviors.
- Gives us insight into other people, which can foster compassion; thereby, creating the potential for better relationships.
- Expands awareness of each individual as a unique creation of God, made in God’s image, and designed to be a reflection of God to the world.
- 9 am – 4 pm
- Calvary Presbyterian Church San Francisco, Calvin Hall
- $25 per person for lunch and materials
REGISTER BELOW (Registration required to attend)
- This workshop is appropriate for those who are new to the Enneagram as well as those with previous knowledge and experience.
- Space is limited.
- Lunch will be provided (vegetarian and gluten-free options included).
- Childcare will not be provided.
- You may attend if you are not vaccinated, but you will be required to wear a mask at all times and follow safety protocols.
- You are encouraged to take public transportation or arrange for drop off and pick up since street parking is limited. For those who choose to drive, street parking is free for 2 hours; frequent breaks will be provided to allow you to move your car to a different space.
Marci Glass has been studying the Enneagram for 9 years and has found it to be the best way to observe herself and others non-judgmentally. You cannot change what you cannot see. The Enneagram helps us see the best and the worst parts of us with compassion and honesty. Marci learned the Enneagram from, and has studied intensively with Suzanne Stabile, an Enneagram Master Teacher in Dallas, TX, including participating in a year-long cohort led by Stabile. She holds a Master of Divinity degree from Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, GA and is the Pastor, Head of Staff of Calvary Presbyterian Church in San Francisco.