Calvary and Catholic Charities Center for Immigration Legal and Support Services invites you to use your talents, skills, compassion and commitment to volunteer. We are actively seeking volunteers in five categories to help Center for Immigration staff serve vulnerable migrants in San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin Counties:
- Lawyers, in partnership with dedicated staff attorneys, will work with clients in deportation or in guardianship proceedings.
- Application assistants, under the supervision of expert staff, will prepare DACA and Naturalization applications.
- Office volunteers will assist with mail sorting and filing, phone calls and other office tasks.
- Spanish-speaking bilingual translators and interpreters will assist our clients and staff.
- Volunteers will mentor our unaccompanied minors, most of whom are Spanish speaking.
• 1390 Mission Street, San Francisco
• 36 37th Avenue, San Mateo
• Remote locations
For more information about these volunteer opportunities, please contact: Jane Manning Hyatt, Elder, Faith in Action, International at Converse93@hotmail.com