Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Current Open Positions
Part-Time Childcare Team Member
Part-time position, Rate per hour: $15.50. 4 hours per week on Sundays (Sunday Studio – ages birth to 9 years) from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm and/or 3 hours per week on Wednesdays (Calvary Playgroup – ages birth to 3 years) from 9 am – 12 pm and/or Childcare provided for Calvary events and worship services (as available).
- Enjoys working with children birth to 9 years old.
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Willingness to learn and take direction from supervisory staff
- Take initiative to generate ideas to contribute to the curriculum: crafts, games, stories
- Fluent in English
- Keeping confidentiality when parents or childcare team express personal concerns or when handling check in/out personal information from the database
- Agree to comply with all Calvary Presbyterian Church policies regarding employment questionnaires, references, and background checks
- Work with childcare team of 10 plus people
- Attend brief morning and afternoon team meetings with director/supervisor during each scheduled work period
- Understand and help greeters with the check in/check out process
- Stay updated on the weekly Sunday Studio plan
- Set up and clean up
- Tdap immunization and updated immunizations (within the last 5 years) to prevent spread to or contracting Pertussis/Whooping Cough from infants
- Cleared TB test (tuberculin skin test)
- Current (Infant/Child and/or Adult (if working with youth) CPR, AED and First Aid certification is desirable
If interested, please contact Alison Faison at email@example.com or call 415-346-3832.
Calvary Presbyterian Church an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensure that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.